Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cheeseburgers in Paradise!

FINALLY!!! After two veeerrrryyy long weeks my laptop is back from Geek Squad and is up and running just like new! ;)

As I'm sure you've noticed...I've also taken these last couple of weeks to completely re-vamp the
My Maison blog and its' URL address. What do you all think?! I would love to hear your feedback on the new look!

I decided for my first post back to share a new burger joint I came across one night while Jose and I were running around downtown Delray with hungry tummies! We decided to go to Burgerfi...a funky new restaurant right across the street from the beach.  I instantly loved its' simple, yet edgy and industrial interior design, along with its' fun lime green colors and the MOST AMAZING SODA FOUNTAIN EVER!!! I would definitely recommend it if you are in the area...fun atmosphere and yummy (yes, very fattening, but ooh soo yummy) food! :)







For more information on Burgerfi locations and menu items click here!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment